7/13/09

If youth only knew.... and old guys only could

I was seventeen.
Home was pretty much a common, regular one. Two parents, two sisters, one pet. We always had great times together, even when time was a silent enemy for my hard working parents and my post-graduate sisters. I was planning to become a lawyer, after my father; and that year was particularly important as I had just finished school.

Even when I had many friends, I had a disposition for solitudeness once in a while. At seventeen, you might be a rock-star fan, or a sentimental-fall in love with everyone-girl. My friend Alexa was that kind of girl; and Lena, my cousin, was the usual guest in many clubs and parties. So, it was enough fun for me, as I was the regular company of both of them.

I have to admit, we had a lot of fun together, maybe it wasn´t that trascendental to me; but when I look back to all those years, I find myself smiling. I should have done many, many other things. Maybe I spent too much time reading, swimming and studying. If I had done less, I still might have been good enough, but I would certainly might have had more fun. Well, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment